Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome!

A few years ago, I created a personal blog where I attempted to communicate some of my frustrations about the current political climate in this nation mixed my personal faith-based convictions. However, over time that blog evolved into a place where I shared some of my struggles and joys in my own personal relationship with Christ, and began to edge away from politics.

Due to this evolution, I have decided to create this new blog which will focus on political issues and policy, while allowing my other blog to maintain the format it has developed, since its creation. It should be understood, this blog will not be divorced from my religious convictions, it will merely be concentrating on public policy issues with my own convictions and education as a known lens through which I look at the world around me.

The name of this blog, Our Sacred Honor is taken from the last line of the United States Declaration of Independence where the author writes:
 "-- And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

No comments:

Post a Comment